OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannonshop

I beat my face with the tin plate-I typed in 1d6 instead of 2d6 for...everything.

So, I let the initial seven boloed rolls stand (Doubling them the piggy still wins), but re-rolled the survival check, got a 7-which I would guess is unconscious, bleeding, and not dead yet.

Marlin

Will there be a map thread open?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on August 17, 2010, 07:03:49 PM
Will there be a map thread open?

No, we're changing the way map updates are handled and there will not be map threads any more. Basically, it's going to be like in Flashpoint did last turn: your map updates will go in the cover email for your orders.

In the near future we will be putting a "map changes form" in the orders sheet so the whole thing is incorporated into the orders process with no special actions required.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FYI, I just updated a bunch of threads. I noticed there are a lot of finished threads that don't have their top post tagged. Thread owners, could you please mark any completed threads as [COMPLETE] so that I can filter past them when reviewing open posts?

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

NVA

tassa/chaos - Not complaining about the actions at SM and Eden IC.  Not even ooc...the choices made have ic actions.  Now, 15 fpshould not be available at sm, as that means the bidding went:

15 fp
2.8 fp

NVA

I am going to step back from the game for a few days.  It has become a chore rather than a relaxation.

NVA

You know...Let me just try to help get some of these threads done.  If you have threads/fights posted against teh SLDF and/or Wolves, in either direction, please PM me with links.  This will help keep me on track.  I know a couple were waiting on unit movements and some RP.  But, there were a ton of fights sent at me.

Holt

I am alive, just had a demon month at work, i'll be around now and will look over my attack/defense threads today; sucks because i missed some attacks i needed to put up....

august

I'm back, to a degree. Regular internet access is had, but I'm still going to be quite busy the next few days.

Dave Baughman

august

Dumb question, but when does the current cycle end? Do I need to have orders in tomorrow?

LittleH13

This cycle ends on the 25th of August.

Quote from: august on August 18, 2010, 11:55:04 PM
Dumb question, but when does the current cycle end? Do I need to have orders in tomorrow?

august

Fatebringer

Since the thread was locked down, I'll commend here.

QuoteI am going to lock this for now. Fate technically you should not have been able to try break interdiction while you still had ANY ASF alive. The rule reads that only NON ASF forces can do this and you included the 3FP of remaining ASF forces in the FP amount.

I understand. The affected it would have on round 4 is to kill off all 3 FP of ASF. I still would not have done any damage to the other side as I had 0% damage that round.

Fatebringer

The ASF would have used Naval Enagement on Turn 4 sacraficing themselves for the Ground Troops to try and Land.

Turn 4 - Naval Engagement to remove interdiction.
137 - 3 = 134 FP No ASF left.
0 Damage done.

Turn 5 - Break Interdiction
134*.1 = 13.5 Damage Done.
134-23 = 111 Ground remaining.