OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Mongoose

You would, too.

Then again, that's the sort of thinking that got me into history...  ::)

Quote from: tassa_kay on August 26, 2010, 01:53:30 AM
Damn your school for not giving you that Japanese-language course now... I could use some pointers before my trip to Okinawa in March!

My understanding (I've never been there, but I've been to the rest of Japan and I know people from there) is that Okinawa's had Americans on it since the war, so they get more exposure than even the rest of Japan, where finding an English speaker is pretty easy, so you should be pretty safe.

august

Quote from: NVA on August 23, 2010, 01:32:28 AM
If I don't get a response from the others in the next day or so, I will continue on without them.  But, that is the best I will offer, unless the GMs tell me I have to act.

So shall we?

tassa_kay

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on August 26, 2010, 02:46:20 PM
My understanding (I've never been there, but I've been to the rest of Japan and I know people from there) is that Okinawa's had Americans on it since the war, so they get more exposure than even the rest of Japan, where finding an English speaker is pretty easy, so you should be pretty safe.

Oh, I'll be staying on a military base there, so I'm not worried that I won't have English speakers around... it'd just be nice to be able to know some basics, so I have the option. :)

august

So the part where you said you'd be willing to move on without them was complete bunk? Jesus... I've tried being polite, I've tried being less that polite, but there's just really no getting through, is there? How about we drop all the conditions from my post aside from SLDF withdrawal, and we resolve never to put ourselves in a situation where we have to interact again?

Cannonshop

Go Seahawks.  (actually, that joke's outdated, since they don't have the buyer in San Diego anymore...)

chaosxtreme

*points to people above him and laughs*

;D

Anyway how much longer until you all realize the true First Lord is the Captain-General and you all bow to the beneficient rule of said Captain-General in accord with the will of Parliament?

tassa_kay

Quote from: chaosxtreme on August 26, 2010, 07:42:15 PM
Anyway how much longer until you all realize the true First Lord is the Captain-General and you all bow to the beneficient rule of said Captain-General in accord with the will of Parliament?

This is why Chaos, laptops, and wi-fi in a place that serves alcohol DO NOT MIX.  :D

LittleH13

This thread is locked. You all need to step back and calm down.

Dave Baughman

Guys, please take a moment to step back and cool off. I will unlock the thread after work tomorrow (or Josh may unlock it sooner if he is feeling in a compasionate mood). I'll be posting something pertinent very soon.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

LittleH13

Ok. I will unlock this thread in the morning when I get up. For now I suggest that EVERYONE go read this http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=812.msg11511#msg11511   and this http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=813.msg11512#msg11512

LittleH13

The thread is now unlocked. I hope that you all took time to read the new forum rules and violation procedures. Keep it clean no blows below the belt, no biting, kicking or eye gouging   :P

LittleH13

As a side note. I will be doing simres tomorrow afternoon. This means that all threads with completed combat need to be marked *COMPLETE* so that I know which ones are done. You also have one more day to complete your threads.

Thank you.

-Josh

Hugin

the cat attacks *I* can not mark complete because the topics were made by holt :)

august

NVA and others involved on the SLDF side: despite my previous complaining, I do want to say thanks to you guys for coming through on the Arc-Royal thread and getting it resolved as quickly as it did. Cheers!

NVA

Quote from: august on August 27, 2010, 06:55:33 PM
NVA and others involved on the SLDF side: despite my previous complaining, I do want to say thanks to you guys for coming through on the Arc-Royal thread and getting it resolved as quickly as it did. Cheers!

Resolved????  muahahahahaha...cough cough cough