OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannonshop

It was pretty wise, really, for the SLDF to step aside-when someone is bent on killing themselves, it's usually a good idea to let them-especially when they're going to use terrorism if you don't.

chaosxtreme

Quote from: Cannonshop on August 27, 2010, 08:17:24 PM
It was pretty wise, really, for the SLDF to step aside-when someone is bent on killing themselves, it's usually a good idea to let them-especially when they're going to use terrorism if you don't.

Since when is the SL above terrorism? I have heard it played quite prominently in the last war against the FWL?

august

I don't think that anyone in the SL shed a tear when that "terrorist" bombing on Somerset went down. Of course that was during my last round with the Lyrans... perhaps I'm acquiring the wrong kind of roleplaying habits...

chaosxtreme

Quote from: august on August 27, 2010, 08:38:11 PM
I don't think that anyone in the SL shed a tear when that "terrorist" bombing on Somerset went down. Of course that was during my last round with the Lyrans... perhaps I'm acquiring the wrong kind of roleplaying habits...

It was done by the Lyrans well known sponsors of state funded terrorism. Lyrans committing terrorist acts are like Lyrans throwing parties and using Chargers for Scout Mechs.

Its just to be expected.

DisGruntled

No, we all know it was those WiE bandits playing terrorist. ;)

Hugin

When is the next turn going to start? and when are the orders due???

Cannonshop

IIRC, it's the fifth of this month for orders-we had a turn extension last turn because of the new Orders format and some problems derived from the LC breakup.  (Admin issues mostly)

Oh, and Hugin? check your PM box, please...

Hugin

Quote from: Cannonshop on August 30, 2010, 08:33:37 AM
IIRC, it's the fifth of this month for orders-we had a turn extension last turn because of the new Orders format and some problems derived from the LC breakup.  (Admin issues mostly)

Oh, and Hugin? check your PM box, please...

done and waiting for reply :P

Jeyar

I noticed in this thread:
http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=607.15

That there was a large battle over TC space.  ;D

However wasn't the attack an invasion, so the resulting salvage be based on the invasion percentage (15% base)? I am happy with the results for the most part (wish the FS had done more damage to the Dark of course), but I was curious. I mean I will have to work out something with the FS over this once they've cleared my guy to talk with their bigwigs and the percentage right now is a bit low for them to believe me...  ;)

NVA

Hey SL Folks...Can we get some more activity in the SL Planning session.  While I enjoy a good argument with the FWL, it does get kinda boring eventually.  :)

Fatebringer

Quote from: Jeyar on August 30, 2010, 02:35:33 PM
I noticed in this thread:
http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=607.15

That there was a large battle over TC space.  ;D

However wasn't the attack an invasion, so the resulting salvage be based on the invasion percentage (15% base)? I am happy with the results for the most part (wish the FS had done more damage to the Dark of course), but I was curious. I mean I will have to work out something with the FS over this once they've cleared my guy to talk with their bigwigs and the percentage right now is a bit low for them to believe me...  ;)

No, the invasion was halted by my Planned Attack - Hunting, wich counts as a Battle. Due to the way the rules work. The TC get the salvage, but should expect RP on our end ;)

Marlin

Halted?

Wasnt there a planet captured by the Dark?

Fatebringer

QuoteBefore the Dark Ships could get into position to turn Perdition or Grossbach into char, the Taurians had more uninvited guests.

No, I don't think they even got to post an invasion force, just the warships.

Marlin

Ah. Ok. Perhaps they just wanted to deliver some flyers then.

XD

NVA

Also, I would expect to have GotA Steiners representative there.  Even if not SL, depending on your point of view, they would be welcome.  Same for the independent worlds and the Skye region.  RWR, Charlie Steiners, and now Arc Royal, are not welcome at this time.  If I missed any regions, let me know.