OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. JibberJab

Quote from: Dave Baughman on October 18, 2010, 02:19:26 AM
Poor Nondi...

You can only go into debt for bad bets made on pokemon battles for so long =(

LittleH13

Everyone please remember that any map updates you send in are NOT supposed to go to Chaos. You MUST ONLY send them to the FC62GM account and title them map update. Any updates that I recieve after thread posting deadline will not be put in until the following turn.

-Josh

Deathrider6

Nondi will glow in the datk for many half lives...

Fatebringer

I got my map updates in before the deadline and only a couple of them were done, about 1/5th and still waiting on Intel and other stuff :(

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on October 18, 2010, 07:56:24 PM
I got my map updates in before the deadline and only a couple of them were done, about 1/5th and still waiting on Intel and other stuff :(

Fate:

Regarding intel and stuff, those are going out tonight based on the time stamp on your orders email. Please send a rundown of any map updates that were missed to the GM PM account if you haven't already.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

LittleH13

I have talked with Dave about the Chatterweb thread and we have come up with the following ruling. The Diamond Shark warrior caste controls/monitors the content on the chatterweb. They can also block individual systems/worlds/or factions from having the ability to post in it. This does not mean that the Diamond Sharks can interdict people, this is JUST for the chatterweb. When the new comms rules go up Dave will put in a far better worded description.

-The GM team

LittleH13

GreyJaeger

I am leaving the game. I have not been enjoying the game for several months now, and I feel this is more of a chore than a diversion. Other issues I had with the game itself (rules and what-not) compound the issue, but are not the sole cause of my decision. 

Dave Baughman

Quote from: GreyJaeger on October 24, 2010, 03:14:23 AM
I am leaving the game. I have not been enjoying the game for several months now, and I feel this is more of a chore than a diversion. Other issues I had with the game itself (rules and what-not) compound the issue, but are not the sole cause of my decision. 

Grey, I'm sorry to hear we're losing you. I hope you'll still stick around in the community on a social level, even if the campaign isn't satisfying your needs right now :(
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Deathrider6

Quote from: Dave Baughman on October 25, 2010, 04:26:30 AM
Quote from: GreyJaeger on October 24, 2010, 03:14:23 AM

Grey, I'm sorry to hear we're losing you. I hope you'll still stick around in the community on a social level, even if the campaign isn't satisfying your needs right now :(

Seconded. Definately keep in touch Grey.

Marlin

Marlin

I still would like to have the File for the Viking IV. :)

Send it per Mail if you dont see me online, please.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on October 25, 2010, 07:38:16 PM
I still would like to have the File for the Viking IV. :)

Send it per Mail if you dont see me online, please.

Thanks for the reminder!

I have attached all of the unique RD 'mech designs in a zip file. Enjoy :)

Cannonshop

Grey, you're someone I'm genuinely sorry to see departing-you weren't the most active, but you had good ideas and were easy to work with.  Good luck to you.

NVA

Re: Arc Royal

Just trying to understand the flow myself and see if how I view it is correct or if I need to review the rules.

Init has LC arriving first and landing.  Generally, in the past, this would mean Combat Round 1 occurs on the ground before Clan Forces, unless the AR uses Offensive Interdiction, in which case it is an 'air' battle
Round 2 - Clans arrive.  If LC on ground, then they can move in to assist, based on round init.  If LC still in air...Then, 'round' init determines if they can join the interdiction first.
Round 3 on - Should be integrated Clan/AR forces, resulting in round init being semi individual.