OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Till when do we have time to clear up?

I fear its obvious that we cant do the MM rez we wanted, at Least I cannot.

Sorry folks. :(

Chaos, we have 2 Trials to conclude, I would start with the Sudeten one first. I had some chances against you, no doubt, but time is the factor again. (writing this from 'school')

Marlin

Anyone: can you tell me how to read .MTF data? blk is not going well either. Cant see them in MM.. :/

Neither in HM Pro.

tassa_kay

It's such a shame that the FWL/Clan truce line Trials have all been simres'ed out. :(

Cannonshop

Quote from: tassa_kay on October 31, 2010, 04:51:45 PM
It's such a shame that the FWL/Clan truce line Trials have all been simres'ed out. :(

Time ran out.

Holt

Trying to PM the GMs and it gives me an error.

tassa_kay

Quote from: Cannonshop on October 31, 2010, 08:04:08 PM
Time ran out.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.  And it's still a shame.

Daemonknight

Everybody play nice now.

I requested the SimRes because as far as I know, only Marlin and Fate actually played out their battles on Sudeten. Techniclly, 2 battles are outstanding(unless i missed the GMs rolling them), so if someone wants to play them out, theres no reason they can't. The decision is already for the Clans, so all that the additional Trials represent is odds for a potential Trial of Refusal.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Cannonshop

Quote from: tassa_kay on October 31, 2010, 10:16:47 PM
Quote from: Cannonshop on October 31, 2010, 08:04:08 PM
Time ran out.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.  And it's still a shame.

Oh, I absolutely agree it's a shame that's how things shook out-no question about that...

but it's not "captain" obvious, thank you very much, I'm not an officer, I WORK for a living.

tassa_kay

Quote from: Daemonknight on October 31, 2010, 10:20:42 PM
I requested the SimRes because as far as I know, only Marlin and Fate actually played out their battles on Sudeten. Techniclly, 2 battles are outstanding(unless i missed the GMs rolling them), so if someone wants to play them out, theres no reason they can't. The decision is already for the Clans, so all that the additional Trials represent is odds for a potential Trial of Refusal.

I didn't ask WHY it was done.  I was making an observation.  If I wanted an explanation, I'd have asked for one.

Quote from: Cannonshop on October 31, 2010, 10:34:35 PM
[but it's not "captain" obvious, thank you very much, I'm not an officer, I WORK for a living.

Whatever.  ::)

Daemonknight

Anybody watching the football games?(besides Josh who is likly still glued to the States page on NFL.com :P)
Bucs beat the Cards(woot!), Dallas lost again(big suprise, although i thought losing Romo might make them BETTER), Pats win(sweet game).

I forget whats up next.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Mr. JibberJab

more into college football, my ducks are finally #1  ;D

august

Quote from: Cannonshop on October 31, 2010, 10:34:35 PM
but it's not "captain" obvious, thank you very much, I'm not an officer, I WORK for a living.

Would you find "Colonel" more acceptable, in keeping with good Southern tradition?

tassa_kay

Quote from: august on November 01, 2010, 02:39:22 AM
Would you find "Colonel" more acceptable, in keeping with good Southern tradition?

Ha, +1.  Give that man a bucket of chicken.  ;D

DXM

C-shop, you an NCO?  If so, which branch?

As for the NFL games, my Bills are still winless  :( but at least the Pats have stayed on top.  I was little worried there for a while. . .

Cannonshop

Quote from: DXM on November 01, 2010, 07:09:00 AM
C-shop, you an NCO?  If so, which branch?

As for the NFL games, my Bills are still winless  :( but at least the Pats have stayed on top.  I was little worried there for a while. . .

never made it past E-4, DXM.  But...once upon a time ago, before most of the kids here were out of grade-school (or, in some cases before they WERE in Grade School) I wore the Uniform of the United States Army.