OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Quote from: Marlin on November 15, 2010, 08:54:13 AM
So, whats the deal about Turn 44?

Will be kinda decisive in my Opinion. (the turn, not the beginning. :P)

Does it still start or what?

I'm curious myself, threads haven't been started and Chaos is saying he has until the end of December to finish his fights... That would mean we lost Nov and Dec.

Cannonshop

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on November 15, 2010, 08:54:13 AM
So, whats the deal about Turn 44?

Will be kinda decisive in my Opinion. (the turn, not the beginning. :P)

Does it still start or what?

I'm going to be opening the threads tonight, combat boards will follow as quickly as I can get reports out.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

QuoteHISTORIC CONCLAVE ON TERRA

And now for the opening scene from Braveheart...

Dave Baughman

Thank you everyone for putting up with the brief Domain Name service interruption we had today. Everyone will get a +1 bonus on their free R&D rolls this turn as compensation for the annoyance.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Damn, that +1 had some pretty impressive effects for some people.

First round of reports are up and combat boards are open.

Some folks have contacted me to tell me their orders will be delayed. This is fine, just please make sure you submit them before the posting deadline if you plan to open any combat threads.

A second round of reports will go out once the posting deadline has passed.

Holt

Parmenion

Marlin

I cannot complain.

The Cats, however, can.

Fatebringer

GraeGor

Quote from: Fatebringer on November 17, 2010, 03:29:09 PM
Quote from: Parmenion on November 17, 2010, 12:29:51 PM
Quote from: Holt on November 17, 2010, 04:10:23 AM
+1 Sucked.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Holt  :(

LOL, did anyone succeed? I didn't

havent received anything, so that could be bad, or it could be that the GMs havent gotten all of them out yet

DisGruntled

I'm guessing the Hellions did based off Marlin's post above. ;)

CSA hasn't received their report for the cycle.  The orders are in though (since late on the 15th) in case that's holding up anyone's posting.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: GraeGor on November 17, 2010, 04:05:54 PM
+1 Sucked.

havent received anything, so that could be bad, or it could be that the GMs havent gotten all of them out yet

Grae, I just re-sent your report to you. Please let me know if it is still missing.

If anyone else is missing their report (and got their orders in by 6:39 PM on 10/15), please let me know.

GraeGor

Quote from: Dave Baughman on November 18, 2010, 12:59:22 AM
Quote from: GraeGor on November 17, 2010, 04:05:54 PM
+1 Sucked.

Grae, I just re-sent your report to you. Please let me know if it is still missing.

If anyone else is missing their report (and got their orders in by 6:39 PM on 10/15), please let me know.

Pleads the 5th

august

Adders roll six straight twelves on an R&D roll and suddenly evolve into hyperspatial beings of pure light?