OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

I think there was no Refusal. So Spirits can go ahead.

Fatebringer

I looked at the Turn 36 Grand Council Thread, Hugin, as Laurie offered the chance for refusal and acknowledged that there were no refusals. I had thought it was one of the Viper Khans that spoke up, but the RP showed it was all in his mind and after the Hellion Khan spoke, he sat back and didn't say anything further.

The RP for the current turn has been amended, sorry for my blunder :P All I remember was that I was pushing for Bryn to be ilKhan instead of Lynn ;P

tassa_kay

OOC: No worries, Fate, and thanks for doing all the research legwork on this! When I get time tonight I will get my RP posting up in response to this. Just slap up a purely-IC post for me to work from.

Parmenion

Has anyone received anything in regards the 20 year jump?  A PM or even an email? 

Just that DR6 mentioned last week that something would be sent out over the weekend.

Marlin

No. I guess until Friday not even the Turn 46 stuff will be coming.

The rest seems still in the making, though.

Deathrider6

Sorry for the delays gentlemen...been waiting for remaining orders to come in sice this is a non-comabt turn and all...and have been limiting myself to two hours or less a night to maintain my sanity. Reports are forthcoming as I will be compliling them and sending them no later than this weekend.

Marlin

I dont worry. YOu already said Friday. :)

20 Years will need some time to play through anyway, so I dont see the need to rush.

Fatebringer

Parmenion

Quote from: Fatebringer on February 23, 2011, 07:44:15 PM

JUST KIDDING!!!  ;D

Terran Hegemony to Draconis Combine...

"You want fries with that Dominion?"

;)

Daemonknight

that would work better if the TH didn't get their primary naval fleet blown away.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Parmenion

Quote from: Daemonknight on February 24, 2011, 11:39:26 AM
that would work better if the TH didn't get their primary naval fleet blown away.

They've got several others, a swag of shipyards and nearby friendly fleet of magical rejuvenation.

Marlin

Given enough time, they will be back with a new first fleet. For the time being, however, that was a serious blow especially to their self-esteem.

I think they will not send more stuff into the meatgrinder right now.. if they did, the other Clans might be there too. And Bryn has shown how to handle the Terran Fleets.. repeatedly. A nice track record for sure.

Fatebringer

Quote from: Parmenion on February 24, 2011, 12:22:57 PM
Quote from: Daemonknight on February 24, 2011, 11:39:26 AM

They've got several others, a swag of shipyards and nearby friendly fleet of magical rejuvenation.

Well since this is OOC ;) We've been working our asses off to keep the DC from crossing our border. Our talks during turn 44 didn't stop the TH from attacking, but the DC didn't cross and it wasn't just because Holt stopped playing ;) They're genuinely concerned with the dissapearance of Comstar and aren't crossing that line until they get some answers ;) I was like, YES! TH & DC = Bohica, TH only or TH and SLDF? We can do this! Especially if we commit hardcore, which defenders tend to do ;) And that's how I felt BEFORE we took out the 1st Fleet.

In regards to Bryn....he's got "some 'splainin to do!"

Deathrider6

Fate that pic made me laugh...you almost got asked to change your name to Veruca ;D

Fatebringer

So simple, yet so enjoyable ;) I know the new movie was more like the book, but I grew up on the Gene Wilder version and I loved it ;) One can make that comparison from most modern fairy tales to their original darker content. The original "Ashenputtel" story was a reaaaally interesting read from the disney version of Cinderella. I collect childrens stories from the old days because I like to see what their origins were and compare them to the cookie cutter versions of today.