OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksandr

The GMs get all the cool factions.  :(

Daemonknight

Wait, the GMs took over the Jade Falcons??? when did that happen?

:P
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Cannonshop

Quote from: Aleksandr on August 04, 2010, 08:58:17 AM

You could always apply for a license to run the Dark instead of whatever faction or factions you're currently running-albeit, they might say "No" or "Hells No", but there's no harm in asking...

GraeGor

Well, maybe all the cool factions, but not all the KEWL factions

tassa_kay

Just a few notes for anyone who has read the Red Knights' storyline over in the Spirit IC thread...

I modified the organization somewhat, so they are no longer Red Knights... they are the Brotherhood of Blood.  I created it as a synthesis of the assassins' guild from Assassin's Creed (hence the garb and symbolism, which is almost perfectly carried over visually, and the wrist-blade is actually part of a ritual for my group that I'll explain later) and the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout (I really liked how that knightly order was set up, so I took that and modified it somewhat to fit). 

I'm gonna be doing more work with them, but they're a fun amalgamation of the visual aspects from Assassin's Creed, the techno-knighthood of the Brotherhood of Steel, and the Spirits' own roots back when Colleen Schmitt was running the show.  I hope everyone who's read it enjoys it, because it's been one hell of a labor of love.

:)

Dave Baughman

BTW Tassa I'm not ignoring your dudes at Nuevo Castille, I just don't want to squeeze out some half-ass RP. I'll give it a proper followup once the work week is over.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

tassa_kay

Quote from: Dave Baughman on August 04, 2010, 08:43:11 PM
BTW Tassa I'm not ignoring your dudes at Nuevo Castille, I just don't want to squeeze out some half-ass RP. I'll give it a proper followup once the work week is over.

No, I'm not worried, I'm content to wait.  I'd rather it be quality than rushed, and I understand being busy with work. :)

Fatebringer

QuoteLooks like the Horses beat the Ravens to it...

To my knowledge, it wasn't that the ravens didn't want to but that the GM's said no.

Aleksandr

Quote from: Cannonshop on August 04, 2010, 09:35:51 AM

You could always apply for a license to run the Dark instead of whatever faction or factions you're currently running-albeit, they might say "No" or "Hells No", but there's no harm in asking...

I'm not playing anything but a THAC member right now. I was told the only faction that's open is Niops, and I can't play all the animeish stuff that Gio and Chanman did to them.

tassa_kay

Two words: bloody purge.

GreyJaeger

A horrible, highly selective virus that only eats elves. You had to put them all down. It was the only humane thing to do.

GreyJaeger

Guys, I would really appreciate a few more people to "cast a vote" in the Steel Viper Clan Council thread, found here..http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=707.0

I would like a little larger sample size please. Thank You.

NVA

I don't know how to play a progressive Viper though.  :)

I mean, really...HOW do you make nice with the lower castes as a Viper?

Daemonknight

use a smaller caliber?? :P
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Daemonknight on August 05, 2010, 12:31:59 AM
use a smaller caliber?? :P

I thought they already used needlers. Hard to get smaller than that.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.