Reward for Chaos's map making......

Started by LittleH13, July 28, 2010, 02:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleH13

Ok all. Here is the deal. Dave and I both feel that Chaoxtreme has done great work with the maps and that he should be rewarded for it. In light of this we feel that YOU as the players should decide on what this reward shall be.

Saying this here is how the suggestions will work. This thread will be open for the next 10 days and then will be locked. We will then take the top 4 ideas and make a polling thread that will be open for 3 days. This thread is to be ONLY used for suggestions and comments on suggestions, it is not in any way to be used for OOC/IC banter that does not have to do with this topic.

Thank you all in advance for your suggestions.

-The GM Staff

Holt

A hug?

j/k I would say automatic R&D for X turns.

Fatebringer

R&D is nice, but as he plays two factions. I think a good ole fashion dip into the bucket of your enemies ideas is a good one. One faction, one enemy, full disclosure for 1 turn.

Aleksandr

DisGruntled

free R&D success might be a bit much especially if their some of the bigger ones.

more maps to make?  ;D
new PFs?
HPG tech jump?
IG rating bump?
TH invasion fleet?

A few recharge stations?
a few new colonies?
some rp for infrastructure?
extra custom per faction?

Fatebringer

Quoteextra custom per faction?

Might be nice, but I don't know if he actually plays..., I know he gives good orders...

Deathrider6

Maybe a combination of goodness over three turns?

august

I saw we let him revive any dead person in the CBT universe, from Adam to Peter Steiner-Davion, and let him run that character as an undead monstrosity loyal to the faction of his choice.

As a serious option, we could buy him some beer. Or let his factions have some sort of HPG breakthrough.

Iron Mongoose

I have this immage of an undead Corrine now, SMACHing things.

I think a hex element for each faction might be nice, since its sort of map related.  Add one or two elements to the map as a gift to the map maker.  There's a sort of irony to that, in a way, too.

DXM

Along the map-maker concept, I saw, a free successful exploration/colonization roll in a hex of his choice (bordering one of his faction's hexes).

Cannonshop

DXM

What if he's not old enough to drink?

GraeGor

we drunk him drunk anyways and have him add a few things for the rest of us on the maps ;)

Marlin

I am definitely against drugging him up.

1 or 2 Hex Elements sound great, though. *'s I would rather not let him have. For the sake of all factions.  ;D

Or a new Colony. Although I question the worthiness of that.

A HPG Tech Jump sounds too much for me, though, even if I know he would like that.

I would give him a new custom to his Hex elements, and voila.

3 good things.

Parmenion

Mmmmm... the FWL has a number of internal hexes that are devoid of planets.  So I think a free exploration roll for every cycle he has been making the map so far.  And one free exploration roll as from now for every cycle he produces an updated map.

And have the roll be a 7 or better on a 2d6.  Just to make the odds slightly better than 50/50.

cheers.