RP/MM] Turn 41: Camels v Terrans, Invasion Dell 2213 *COMPLETE*

Started by Iron Mongoose, July 28, 2010, 07:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Mongoose

It wasn't much.  But if the Terrans were gone, it would be enough.  And if they were home, then it would be a glorious death.

Camels invade Dell with 2FP.

(Almost forgot about this).

Dave Baughman

For the first few days after the invasion force landed, Dell seemed set to be a repeat of Ridderkerk's peaceful capitulation. Then, on the night of the twelfth day of occupation, Manei Domini commandos assaulted the Camel HQ...

1 FP attacks you

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Iron Mongoose

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=417.0

Listed in Map thread but not updated on new map.

Dave Baughman

Dave Baughman

In that case, disregard the TH partisans. Instead, you find Snow Ravens :)

Iron Mongoose

Oh, well hi Ravens.  I though it was odd that no one jumped on this for so long.  How are you doing here?

Fatebringer

Most of our stuff is finishing the sweep of this sector pushing on to Ridderkerk.  :D