[RP/MM] Turn 41 - AR vs. CIH - Morges (invasion: hex 1915) *COMPLETE*

Started by august, August 05, 2010, 12:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

No.  DeSouza is the FWL general who is still at AR, last I checked.  I did not realize I had picked a close name.  This is, in fact, SLDF General FILLINBLANK D'Souza, commander of the 2nd Division

august

OOC: Given that I promised to arrest him if he didn't leave, it would have been nice if someone had, you know, told me that he was still around on A-R. Last I heard, I was told he was leaving.

Marlin

Star Captain Zig facepalmed when he saw the number of Droppers decending down. His troop were in disarray. Sure, he could try to force martial law, but considering that half of them were born here..

And yes, they were about to breaking their oaths, so he would be right.. and no doubt, the Clan would be back. But that would be when he was dead.

"Silence!", he shouted. "I will give you one choice, and only once. Those who stand with me shall be remembered, those who leave, will not be harmed by us, but haunted by their own cowardice. Also, their Codizes will be updated with betrayal."

Zig would find his end here, hopefully he would make his family back on Londerholm proud. He had come far for a Freeborn, even serving in Delta for his high time. Now he was the last between the chaos of the House Lords and the order of his Clan..

NVA

OOC - What is the OOC intent Marlin?  Facing the full 1 FP?

Marlin

OOC: 0.75 FP will face the overwhelming might. On their helm: Star Captain Zig. Clan Ice Hellion.

Marlin

Lets get this over with:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

NVA

1 FP from the lead unit.  I have to look it up, but will provide the name.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

NVA

SLDF Crit Chance -

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

NVA

No crit for SLDF.

CIH does 35% of .75 = .27
SLDF does 40% of 1.0 = .4

CIH = .35 left
SLDF = .73

Do you want to continue?

Marlin

Sure why not. I envision kinda Guerilla running battle, or so. Or just a clash, whatev's.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Marlin

Crit?: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

NVA

SLDF Commits .5 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Marlin

Critchance: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

(You try to make that kinda epic? :D)

Marlin

whow, 2.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

Damage received reduced by 20 %, damage done increased by 15 %.

If you want I will leave the math to you.  :P