Fan Council '62 Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyJaeger

How many times I have I told you Hugin, curry enchiladas are a horrible, horrible idea?

Hugin

well I thought I'd give it ONE MORE TRY111!!!111

Jeyar

The curry enchilada or the game?  ;D

Cannonshop

I have returned...finally.

Put me down for the Lyrans.

GraeGor

Quote from: Cannonshop on May 21, 2010, 06:59:18 AM

Saaaaweeet!

Welcome CS, good to have you along for the ride

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Cannonshop on May 21, 2010, 06:59:18 AM

Welcome back, Cannonshop. I will be shooting you a PM either tonight or tomorrow regarding some upcoming plot options.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Cannonshop

I'm going to need a summary of what's gone on and what kind of condition the LC is in, and maybe a little nugget from the other factions on what our diplomacy and agreements look like and are-shit gets buried in a typical FanCouncil turn, and coming back after an absence tends to be a bit confusion generating.

I got a new computer with the 'stock' windows 7 package (my wife got me to buy it after the last one suffered...ah hell with it, I lost my temper and let the blue smoke out of my last box-everything I had saved is permanently gone now...) I may (Haven't tried it yet) be able to get Megamek to run on this one.

GreyWolfActual

I would like to announce my return to this game as a player, but not a faction head.  My interest in the game fell of dramatically as various events unfolded and went in a direction I found less interesting.  I could not, and cannot, in good conscience have continued as a faction head with such lackluster desire.

That being said, G.I.Journalist has managed to pull me back in.  For right now, I'll be RPing the Empress Elena Logan-O'Reilly and Trierarchos Charles Norrington.  I am glad to be back and look forward to reengaging with all of you.

Marlin

Coolio. Welcome back.

If you need to have fun on the Dark... err Clanside, feel free. :)

Dave Baughman

Welcome back GWA, looking forward to more great RP from Elena :)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GI Journalist

For clarity, could the admins update this roster to include current faction heads and Star League member states?

DXM

Heya fellas.  Call me Deus.  I'll be running the Rim Worlds Republic beginning Turn 41 with the blessings of the GM staff.  Dave and LittleH have brought me up to speed on the situation and I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Deuces.

Dayson

Hi Im Dayson and Im joining the Free Worlds League

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Dayson on June 24, 2010, 01:46:20 AM
Hi Im Dayson and Im joining the Free Worlds League

Welcome aboard :)