Fan Council '62 Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedCairo

OK I will try and give Holt a little more time to tell me if I can get in the sharks or not.

Dave Baughman

FYI, those interested in playing mercenaries please check out the rules discussion thread as I have posted the draft rules there.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Hello dudes,

I am gonna be the Cat Player from now on for the time being. All deals will be upheld. Anyone with deals with them, please contact me, I will contact the players I know of.

We need some fresh blood. :)

LittleH13

This is GM approved  ;)

Quote from: Marlin on October 01, 2010, 12:01:04 PM
Hello dudes,

I am gonna be the Cat Player from now on for the time being. All deals will be upheld. Anyone with deals with them, please contact me, I will contact the players I know of.

We need some fresh blood. :)

tassa_kay

Quote from: Marlin on October 01, 2010, 12:01:04 PM
I am gonna be the Cat Player from now on for the time being.

Well, if that's truly the case, I resign.  Effective immediately.

DXM

. . . we're starting to drop like flies again.

Cannonshop

OKay, so, now Tassa Quits, because what, Marlin got stuck having to sub for the Spirit Cats?  (I don't know, maybe he wanted the job??)

Look, Hugin's resignation was a big damn surprise to everyone-including the Staff, if I hear correctly-there was no warning, no indicators, just...boom, gone.
I suspect they tapped the first person they could get ahold of for this (Correct me if I'm wrong), it's a temporary assignment, there's no reason for anyone to get their panties in a bundle over it-nobody's getting special bennies off this (though anyone who can step in at a moment's notice to take over a faction that was that active with that much still in the air probably SHOULD-esp. without prep.)

Fatebringer

I believe several people had expressed interest before in assisting with the Clan, Marlin being one of them. I know I trust he will do them justice.

Marlin

I talked to Hugin right before he went off. When it happened, I just wanted to cover them. If there is anyone that has experience and wants them, I of course would step down.

I just led the Falcons for a while until Daemonknight stepped in and that was a wonderful cut.

What prompts TK to do that, well I guess he and Hugin have some common traits, I would guess. I have no clue, we had no contact for quite some time at all.

So, who wants the Cats then?

Marlin

Another thing that speaks against TK, and the GMs might want to cut that away here:

He was also involved in the Flashpoint game, to my knowledge where I stepped away several months ago. But he quit his complete account nonetheless.

That is all from my side.

Feel free to delete this, I may perhaps myself later. >:(

Dave Baughman

Before anyone else resigns and deletes their accounts, would you mind letting me know why you are quitting?

If there's something so wrong with the game that you feel you cannot in good conscience still participate and, in fact, you feel you must so thoroughly disassociate yourself from this site that you must delete your account, I can't do anything to improve the situation if you don't tell me on the way out the door what the problem was.

Just throwing that out there.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

<<Puts Parm in the Driver seat>> "May you continue your Hell's Horse Dominance!"

tassa_kay

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back.  Resuming my status as faction head of the 3062 Spirits and the 3090 Horses.  Thanks for beating me into submission with tire irons, Dave and Josh. :)

Marlin, and to a lesser extent, Cannonshop: in the future, please refrain from badmouthing me in public.  This is just one of many reasons why I don't get along with either of you.  

LittleH13

Welcome back Tassa. Guys lets not get started off on the wrong foot. Remember that we now have forum rules and we must all follow them.

tassa_kay

Didn't mean it to be antagonistic, just making sure we're all clear that it's not very cool to discuss someone so negatively and so publicly.  All I have to say on the matter, I assure you. :)