Fan Council '62 Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

Could we get a current list of the GMs and their particular area of expertise (if they have one)?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: GraeGor on March 18, 2010, 05:50:48 PM
Could we get a current list of the GMs and their particular area of expertise (if they have one)?

Currently, I'm the only GM in FC62.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

Jeyar for leadership of the TC? :)

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GreyJaeger

Just realized I have not ponied up here.

GreyJaeger will stay with the Vipers.

They may not be around much longer mind you... ;D

Dave Baughman

Quote from: GreyJaeger on March 20, 2010, 03:06:35 PM
Just realized I have not ponied up here.

GreyJaeger will stay with the Vipers.

They may not be around much longer mind you... ;D

roster updated  ;D

chanman

LC is still here, I think. (That would be me)

Dave Baughman

Quote from: chanman on March 20, 2010, 09:29:06 PM
LC is still here, I think. (That would be me)

And here I was dusting off the old "LC destruct plan" dossier...

Welcome aboard Chanman, you've saved the Elsies... for now at least.

GreyJaeger

Quote from: Marlin on March 20, 2010, 04:42:15 PM
Why not?

One of three options..
1. Vipers smash the Mandrills..All of them. The IS Mandrills are guilty by association. In all the other Absorptions, Abjurations, and Annihilations, it was not the entire Clan that was responsible for the actions that lead to the Trial, but usually just a segment. Didn't matter to the Clans. The whole Clan suffered. Since the IS Mandrills have not only known something was up and not did nothing about it (at least as far as the Vipers see it, and no other Clan has come forward with evidence to the contrary), and still has not made one gesture against their wayward brethren. Therefore the whole Clan is complicit.
2. The Vipers smash themselves against the Mandrills and get wiped out. (Fairly likely)
3. The Vipers and Mandrills smash themselves against each other opening themselves up for Absorption by another Clan. (Again fairly likely).

There is a couple of other options, But we will see which of the first three happens first.

Marlin

1. has something of a point.. esp. the not talk to anyone. But again, that is because no player is available. I hate that fact.. I guess we will have to see what happens.. but I would point out that attacking another Clan that is entangled vs the Terrans does not make you more friends..

silentwarrior

Due to some changes in my real life, I do not have the time to for the game anymore.
I resign from my positions as factionhead of the Capellan Empire and Clan Wolf.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: silentwarrior on March 22, 2010, 09:41:58 AM
Due to some changes in my real life, I do not have the time to for the game anymore.
I resign from my positions as factionhead of the Capellan Empire and Clan Wolf.

That's disappointing  :( but I understand the need for reality to take priority. I will update the roster accordingly.

Marlin

ARGH.. and I assumed that Dave just forgot you and sent you a PM..  :P

Dammit.

GreyJaeger

Quote from: Marlin on March 21, 2010, 08:30:19 AM
1. has something of a point.. esp. the not talk to anyone. But again, that is because no player is available. I hate that fact.. I guess we will have to see what happens.. but I would point out that attacking another Clan that is entangled vs the Terrans does not make you more friends..

Other than being attacked, when have the IS Mandrills been engaged against the Terrans? Not for a while.

But the Vipers have no friends as it is. Granted, right now we are pushing any potentials away :P :P, but cest la vie.

Not having players for many Clans does hurt the Clans in particular, and the whole game in general.

I think the Adder players may think I am trying, or have tried to tell them how to run their faction, and it may have seemed that way. I would not do so. But I honestly cannot see why any Clan would truly want to defend the Mandrills. I can see players wanting to, but that starts into the prospect of Metagaming. I am not accusing anyone of such, so please don't get upset. I can see the "We need every Warrior" aspect, but we are still Clan, and we are supposed to be better than the IS. Allowing the Mandrills to continue on as they have I feel is unClan-like.

I am making this post to hopefully clear any air and to try to get back into the act of being active.