Fan Council '62 Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarafan

Quote from: Holt on April 14, 2010, 09:07:18 PM
I am for now.

Cool, thanks for the quick answer. What happened to NVA?

Holt

Quote from: Sarafan on April 14, 2010, 09:09:57 PM
Quote from: Holt on April 14, 2010, 09:07:18 PM
I am for now.

Cool, thanks for the quick answer. What happened to NVA?

Not 100% on it, Dave asked me to do their sheet. What happens after this turn i am not sure.

Daemonknight

Hey, is the faction-head position for CJF still open?
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Daemonknight

o rly...

is there something specific i would need to do to take that position? and is there a listing of personalities i would be required to know to be Jade Falcon, or is it within my power to RP new leadership coming to the fore? Im still trying to really get a grasp on what exactly has been happening with them, i read a few instances where CJF was apparently invading Mandrill territory, though i am not entirely certin why.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Marlin

Daemonknight

that was quite the storyline to take in.

i guess my next question: whats next for me to get involved?

Marlin

Sign up in the thread, get in touch with Dave, our GM. He has ultimate say in this.

There was another applicant for JFs, however, he does not show up.. :(

Daemonknight

update CJF as having a player now :)

(Dave raised questions about my controlling Diana, so i will abstain from anything concerning her untill i get an 'okay' from him)

Marlin

Well, Congratz then.

Do you have MSN, AIM and an Email-Adress?
Give them to me.

I have the orders, but as the turn is far from done, it is still questionable what the next move of the Falcon is.

Dave Baughman

Daemon, just FYI I got your PMs - I am back now and I will be contacting you about Diana hopefully tonight. Thanks for your patience!
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daemonknight

np, RL has a way of always intruding on the gaming time :) it happens to us all.

Tan

Hello everyone, I'd like to sign up to play, I'm interested in the Steel Vipers if they could use an extra MM player.

GreyJaeger

Kewl....:D I have no problem with this.

As to the ToR against the Camels, I am working on my bid. Having a conflict of "playing to win" vs. "playing for flavor". :P

LittleH13

Quote from: Tan on May 07, 2010, 11:09:43 PM
Hello everyone, I'd like to sign up to play, I'm interested in the Steel Vipers if they could use an extra MM player.

Since Dave has not stepped up on this.........and I know that Grey would love to have a player to help him....I am going to approve you for the Steel Vipers, please contact Greyjaeger so he can fill you in. Also if you would like to play in another faction as well as play in the Vipers please let Dave and myself know.

-Josh