Fan Council '62 Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tan

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Tan on May 07, 2010, 11:09:43 PM
Hello everyone, I'd like to sign up to play, I'm interested in the Steel Vipers if they could use an extra MM player.

Tan, sorry I didn't write back sooner. I concur with Josh - I hope you enjoy your experience with the Vipers :)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GI Journalist

Hail, Caesar!

I'll be stepping up for the Marian Hegemony.

LittleH13

Oh no....the press is here. You are approved for the Marians. I will talk to you more this saturday about them.

-Josh

Quote from: GI Journalist on May 14, 2010, 02:34:12 AM

Hail, Caesar!

Dave Baughman

Quote from: GI Journalist on May 14, 2010, 02:34:12 AM

Hail, Caesar!

+1 for Togas
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Hugin

Hi folks!!!!!

I have returned!

And pending permission I'll (re)take the scorps/cats and a minor role in the OWA to help parm :)

hugin

ps: good to be back

LittleH13

You are approved for the OWA get with Parm.....As for the Cats/Scorps you will have to wait for Dave.

-Josh

Quote from: Hugin on May 15, 2010, 05:55:06 AM
Hi folks!!!!!

I have returned!

And pending permission I'll (re)take the scorps/cats and a minor role in the OWA to help parm :)

hugin

silentwarrior

Dave Baughman

Quote from: LittleH13 on May 15, 2010, 05:58:22 AM
You are approved for the OWA get with Parm.....As for the Cats/Scorps you will have to wait for Dave.

-Josh

Quote from: Hugin on May 15, 2010, 05:55:06 AM
Hi folks!!!!!

I have returned!

hugin

Welcome back, Hugin :)

Fatebringer

I sense evil afoot...Oh Hi Hugin!  ;D

Iron Mongoose

Hugin

sooo I finally got acess to the internet here in germany (my company sent me to the headquaters to learn stuff :P )

I'll be all time avaiable from now on (at least I'll log onto the board in the morning and in the evening ^^)

booyah!

tassa_kay

God, I hope you and icchan get back into this soon, before your beloved factions get run into the ground.  ;D

GraeGor

shoulda taken me up on that offer I made, Hugin...hehehehe

Hugin

spent last night on the toilet (after bad food in the restaurant... 90 USD for NOTHING) ... and for some reason had to think a lot about the adders :P