Fan Council '62 Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, February 24, 2010, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayson

Thank you. I look forward to some good Roleplay. I spoke to Robert Johnson last night and I am starting to get a handle on things.

tassa_kay

He's a blast to work with, speaking from personal experience. :)

GraeGor

Quote from: tassa_kay on June 24, 2010, 03:52:35 PM
He's a blast to work with, speaking from personal experience. :)

oh crap

is it time to resign....lol

j/k...welcome to the madness Dayson, anything TK has said about us, well me anyways, is probably true...so consider yourself warned

oh, you may want to schedule some therapy time for the future.... ;)

Deathrider6

I hear the Lyrans are falling apart...pencil me in for what's left.

Daemonknight

arn't falling apart so much as getting hit by some very heavy stuff at the moment.

Tharkad just got git by a nuclear weapon matching the payload of a Peacemaker(strategic-level nuclear warhead). The Archon is missing and presumed dead, and the Estates General was apparently in session at the time of the detonation over the Triad.

Also, they've been having little to no luck against the Clans, losing more worlds every turn. They've also had a resurgence of their RWR problems, and they're the current prime suspects for those responsible for the nuclear attack, although the LIC's public stance is that the Clans got a special forces team to Tharkad.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Well we'll see what I have to work with...probabably not much...going over the spread sheet it's gonna be bumpy.

Parmenion

Quote from: Deathrider6 on June 25, 2010, 08:55:04 AM
Well we'll see what I have to work with...probabably not much...going over the spread sheet it's gonna be bumpy.

DR6... I'm doing the SLDF orders, so am happy to interact with you in regards stuff (since the majority of the SLDF is in your backyard)

Pink_Knight

Hey Dave, would it be possible for me to join the Capellan Confederation? is the Faction Leader's position open there perchance? It would make remembering everything about my nations easier if it was the same nation across both games :)

JediBear

I believe it's the Capellan Empire these days. No idea who's running the thing.

Fatebringer

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Pink_Knight on July 01, 2010, 04:22:07 PM
Hey Dave, would it be possible for me to join the Capellan Confederation? is the Faction Leader's position open there perchance? It would make remembering everything about my nations easier if it was the same nation across both games :)

Quote from: JediBear on July 01, 2010, 05:49:23 PM
I believe it's the Capellan Empire these days. No idea who's running the thing.

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 01, 2010, 06:01:07 PM
Silentwarrior

The Capellan Empire does already have a faction leader - Silentwarrior - as others have already pointed out. Having said that, as long as Silentwarrior has no problem with it I am fine with you joining them.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

august

I'm in and happy to be back (despite the numerous apologies that I doubtless owe) - taking over the Arc Royal subfaction.

Cannonshop

Quote from: august on July 05, 2010, 01:02:04 AM
I'm in and happy to be back (despite the numerous apologies that I doubtless owe) - taking over the Arc Royal subfaction.

Welcome back, August.  Sorry the Commonwealth's in such a ragged state...

Deathrider6

august

Quote from: Cannonshop on July 05, 2010, 01:10:19 AM
Welcome back, August.  Sorry the Commonwealth's in such a ragged state...

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 05, 2010, 01:17:34 AM
Welcome back!

Thanks - I'm already enjoying sparring over the scraps of the Commonwealth and look forward to continuing to work with you guys.