Main Menu

Orders Due 03MAR2010

Started by Dave Baughman, March 01, 2010, 02:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Just a reminder to everyone that orders for Turn 2 are due by the end of March 3rd 2010. Orders will be accepted after the deadline, but the complications listed in the rules will apply.

Anyone who has an unapproved faction build in my mailbox will get a reply tonight.

At this stage, anyone who had not submitted their faction build should not/not submit their build and instead go directly to submitting turn 2 orders.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Raven Alliance Orders sent with Solaris Update.

Aleksandr

NVA

I may need some help understanding rules/orders, as I have not been able to completed reading the full rules yet, with RL and FGC...Anyone who understands willing and able to help me, please?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: NVA on March 02, 2010, 03:11:15 PM
I may need some help understanding rules/orders, as I have not been able to completed reading the full rules yet, with RL and FGC...Anyone who understands willing and able to help me, please?

If you haven't had a chance to speak with anyone before I get out of work today, I will try to catch you on IM tonight.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GreyJaeger

DisGruntled

MTC should be in as of ~3Pm est.

NVA

Clan Wolf <in Exile> has been sent in.